вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

82801ER RAID DRIVER DOWNLOAD

How satisfied are you with this response? Monday, January 7, 9: When I put floppy into floppy-drive, setup begin copy driver-files to HDD, when I will seen "blue screen" with error. I hope this issue can be addressed soon or a workaround , as I would greatly like to trial RC1. Every time I have tried to install XP Home onto this machine, it says hard drive not found or no drive installed. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time if you violate its terms. The issue you posted is great feedback for us.
Uploader: Mausho
Date Added: 7 December 2013
File Size: 39.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86564
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Intel® Application Accelerator (SATA RAID) for Desktop Boards

Windows Server R2 64bit I tried everything possible Intel matrix driver versions 5. I did boot into Vista which I must say runs extremely smoothly compared to beta 2and changed some drive letters. Just need to find the way to get past these drivers. This discussion is locked.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

Did this solve your problem? The Software may include portions offered on terms in addition to those set out here, as set out in a license accompanying those portions. I have been looking for an answer to this problem since RC1 debuted.

This content has been marked as final. Thursday, October 19, 7: Installed on a multi-boot XP machine with several partitions, running Raid 0. Unfortunately it does not look like Intel supports Vista on this hardware.

Download Intel® Application Accelerator (SATA RAID) for Desktop Boards

I tried the newest driver I could find on the Intel website without success. Did anyone succeed in installing Vista on it? Claims arising under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of California, excluding its principles of conflict of laws and the United Nations 82801e on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.

Monday, April 16, 2: Go to original post. It is a Gateway NXS.

I know that the drives will likely need to be formatted again - 828011er their some sort of utility that I should run before Windows 8? Monday, October 23, I too am having this problem, any fix or info yet?

You may not remove any copyright notices from the Software. Our goal is to make Download Center a valuable resource for you. Close Windows installation and contact the device manufacturer for updated driver software for these devices: Also kudos to the development team for fixing this flaw.

Worked flawlessly for me, hope that helps some. Friday, October 6, 5: This is a computer translation of the original content. Intel may make changes to the Software, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Software.

Thanks for marking this as the answer. Your name and email address will not be added to any mailing list, and you will not receive email from 88201er Corporation unless requested. I tried to use the utility to create the driver files to a floppy disk.

I really would like to take advantage of the better onboard graphics of this machine for some medium duty game playing. So I can imagine on a raid array it will be even better. Friday, June 15, 5: Computer mgmt crashed and I lost a partition luckily it was a empty partition only 1 partition out of 6 on my disk.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий