пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

DIGIVIEW DV1-100 DRIVER

Works pretty well with what they give you. Indeed if you have been in this business long enough you will no doubt remember the bad old days of debugging code by decoding execution traces on a logic analyzer. That has been probably over a year now and nothing happened. The unit is small enough to fit in my palm and is USB Powered. October 26, at
Uploader: Maurr
Date Added: 5 December 2016
File Size: 60.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35397
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





DigiView™ DV3100 Logic Analyzer

They dv-100 you a wide variety of plugins which are available out of the box: For only having 6 markers to begin with, I find that rather digview. If nothing else it gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling that the interface is working the way it was designed — and not by luck. One disadvantage is the fixed threshold, you might want to buy the more expensive DV if you have other than 3, October 9, at 6: I guess this is OK, but more is always better.

I really like that the tool tip popup tells you how long in seconds your data will be based on the sample rate and the number of samples. I do this a lot as part of my expert witness work — and it is really quite remarkable how much you can learn from looking at a logic analyzer trace. My subjective opinion, G. While snapping the cursors, the software could interpret the action as a zoom accidentally.

The LogicPort is wider, faster, cheaper, and easier to use.

TechTools Digiview DV 1 Logic Analyzer | eBay

It would be nice if the mouse wheel would zoom. This state of affairs persisted for a number of years until I obtained via a convoluted route a DigiView DV Although it has 6 digivies for measuring time, you can only measure between consecutive markers.

Reply Start a New Thread.

Here are two of them: The 6 markers issue was a real deal killer for me. That way, I could size it as I like and keep track of where my cursors are relative to each other as I zoom in and out of ev1-100 data on the main screen. I like it a lot.

And, in a digivies odd way, many of the buttons are dual function when you right vs left click. On Nov 18, 1: Via the use of the logic analyzer I can really examine set-up and hold times, clock frequencies, transmission latencies and so on.

According to our Finance Dept, releasing any of this information prior to its actual availability violates revenue recognition guidelines in Sarbanes-Oxley reporting SOX. I happened to be reviewing my old post for other reasons and saw your dv1--100 Thanks Reply Start a New Thread.

You raise an interesting point Jeff. Speaking of cursors, they only give you two.

Logic Analyzer needed

You set up one decoder for each line you're monitoring, so for a full SPI you need two decoders - one for Tx, one for Rx. Navigating the protocol analyzers is easy once you know the trick.

October 26, at And navigating the capture buffer is a bit awkward. My last communication with them indicated that they were contemplating developing a CAN Bus plugin as a core part of the tool.

DV - TechTools Logic Analyzers - BRL Test

Introduction to Microcontrollers Mike Silva. Since then I have found it to be an indispensable tool. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2. The Dihiview does not work on the same computer and at the same time with any Atmel programming device. I only do this when I find a product that sv1-100 genuinely made my life easier, and which by extension I think will also make your life easier.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий