четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

AIO PRINTER 926 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Thank You for Submitting a Reply,! Click here to review our site terms of use. Overview User Reviews Specs. I spent all day and all night downloading every driver for my printer I could with two to four hours each , including this one twice. Cons Took a long time to dial it in but I bought mine used, so I did not have the cd. Cons I really can't think of any problems or short comings this printer has.
Uploader: Doum
Date Added: 10 February 2008
File Size: 15.46 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59527
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The photo grade color prints are very clear, bright and sharp.

Cons Took a long time to dial it in but I bought mine used, so I did not have the cd. Reply to this review Was this review helpful? Enter the e-mail address of the recipient Add your own personal message: Like I said before, the Dell Photo AIO printer is the only printer I have owned that has been trouble free and produces excellent copies, bright clear photo copies and at a very reasonable price.

Summary this is very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to review our site terms of use. Login or create an account to post a review. Unable to read program or not aiio valid WIN32 program were common results. Not a god dam one would run! Results 1—4 of 4 1. The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff.

Thank Printeer for Submitting a Reply,! Summary I spent all day and all night downloading every driver for my printer I could with two to four hours eachincluding this one twice.

In its class, the print speed is very good. Thank You for Submitting Your Review,! Summary Great for the price. Ink is reasonable, and the cartridges pdinter be both black or both color simultaneously. Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

Promote cracked software, or other illegal content. Scanned material is very clear. You are logged in as. Pros Great lightweight structure. Pictures are very crisp and the all in one features are convienent. Flaming or offending other users. Advertisements or commercial links.

Was this review helpful? I spent all day and all night downloading every driver for my printer I could with two to four hours eachincluding this one twice.

Dell 926 Printer

Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reviewed. Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.

A very reliable machine. Summary Like I said before, the Dell Photo AIO printer is the only printer I have owned that has been trouble free and produces excellent copies, bright clear photo copies and at a very reasonable price.

I blame some inherent incompatability between the DEll programs and my Gateway E fossilor corruption incurred by my hillbilly dial-up connection.

This package supports the following driver models: I would like to recommend this to beginner and experienced computer users alike. Select type of offense:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий